Thursday, March 4, 2010

Surprise Long Weekend!

My boss called me this afternoon and told me to take tomorrow off.  **Happy Dance, with booty shake!**

I've had the ho-hums, but I think a day off work is just what I need to inspire me.

One of the things on my 24 before 25 list is to collaborate on a project with my friend Jennifer.  We've decided to that granny squares are perfect because we live over an hour apart, and we can work on these independently then join them to be something beautiful!  But we haven't decided what, yet.  Official planning to commence when she returns from the beach.  Have fun, dear, and wear your sunscreen <3

Enjoy your fridays.  I'm planning a food entry soon, but can't decide if I want to make something vegetarian, or cheesecake, or some kind of bread... or this? 

I love you.  xo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars, the flatbread. Definitely. My mouth- it's watering. And come to Gville tomorrow! We can gallivant in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete