I am blessed with a whole day ahead of me. I plan to go for a nice run, spend some time at the gym, then lay by my friend's pool. Tough life, huh?
Tomorrow, I'm going to make a cheesecake that will knock your socks off. My parents asked me to bring one for Easter dinner. I'm thinking peanut butter and chocolate. Brace yourself.
I'm starting to feel like myself again, I've been in a funk the last couple of days after receiving some very sad news. For the last year, I've worked for a smart, generous, and overall wonderful woman who has taught me a lot. She has been mysteriously absent from work for the last couple of months and I learned this week that she has been battling lung cancer. She underwent chemotherapy but it was unsuccessful. At this point, she's been moved to hospice and they expect her to live about another week. While I'm fortunate to still have my job, I'm very sad to lose someone who touched my life in such a nice way.

awww rach, that's awful :( i'm so sorry! <3
ReplyDelete