Monday, February 22, 2010

Granny Squares

Happy Monday!  When I walked into work this morning, there was a box of Thin Mints waiting for me on my desk.  Can you think of a better way to start a Monday, because I can't!?  On my lunch hour, I went to JoAnn's to pick up some new yarn.  I got a dark teal, a sky blue, and a nice pumpkin orange.  After work, I met my friend/coworker at a local trail and we had a really nice run.  Then I came home, made a delicious chicken and fettucini alfredo (with mushrooms!) dinner, and enjoyed it with my roommate.  Then I took a quick shower before I settled down to craft.

 I've been wanting to learn to make granny squares for a long time now, and I decided that tonight is the night.  After watching several YouTube tutorials (none of which were good, in my opinion), I finally figured it out.  Here are my first three.  They're not perfect, but they're not too bad either!  Everyone who said they were addictive, you were right!

Hope you're feeling inspired to make something beautiful tonight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment