I ran a solid FOUR MILES today! Thats a personal best, and only one mile from my 24 before 25 goal! I probably could have made it another mile, but I'm so tired of treadmill running that I considered a solid 40 minutes of stationary running a mental feat.
For dinner, I met a friend at the OK Cafe. It far surpassed my expectations, I ate way more than I should have! I had a delicious rotisserie chicken, waldorf salad (yum!) and some of the best macaroni and cheese I've ever tasted. This is really saying something, because I make a damn good mac-n-cheese myself.
Then I came home and made these fabulous cupcakes to take to work tomorrow. Our receptionist is getting married, so we're surprising her tomorrow with a little luncheon. Everyone is bringing something, which was awesome last time. I made these cupcakes with cookie dough icing. Go ahead and drool, but mind your keyboard...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment