Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Shmalentine

I spent my Valentines Day the best way I know how: with some of my favorite girlfriends.  I had a lovely weekend in Charleston, and looped through Greenville on my way home to have some pizza with one of my besties, Kelley.  She has been knitting up a storm and sent me home with this beauty:
LOVE IT!  It's a lovely shade of green and I love the texture, the picture doesn't do it justice.

But before leaving on Friday, I checked another item off my 24 before 25 list-- Set up my ROTH IRA!  It makes me feel so grown up :)

Will we get more snow tomorrow?  I worked on the last "snow day" so a surprise 4 day weekend would be oh-so-sweet!  Have a wonderful week, my loves!

1 comment:

  1. this seriously looks EXACTLY like a hat i finished yesterday, but mine is yellow. weird.

    ReplyDelete