Saturday, February 6, 2010

So in Love With: Cake Plates

I've been crazy about cake plates lately, so I almost squealed with delight when I saw this article in Martha Stewart Living.  Check out these photos-- aren't they to die for!?  



I'm craving a green one...  I need something to display my pretty cupcakes on!  I made these last night, something sweet for Valentines Day <3
Just as delicious as they look.  I know because... I ate 2 for breakfast.  I'm so bad ;)

3 comments:

  1. dang i want some of those....cupcakes, that is. they look out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove a pretty cake plate! especially vintage ones! I have to restrain myself from buying them, always going back and forth in my head saying "I NEED IT!" "where on earth will I even put it?!"


    oh...and I think we all have a cupcake or two sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the problem with the cake plates- they take up tons of cabinet room that I don't have! There's a set of two I've got my eye on at a vintage store near my office. I'm going to cave eventually! They're green and so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete