Monday, January 25, 2010

Etsy update

Doesn't it feel soooo good to finish a project that you love?  I'm felting crazy at the moment, and this is the biggest thing I've tackled yet.  As soon as I add a fastener, I'm going to list it in my Etsy shop.  I really want to get a decent inventory then have a Grand Opening!  I'll offer free shipping and maybe some freebies.  It'll be quite fun!

Here's my clutch before felting:

And here's the after (with a cute little embellishment):

I'm so in love with these little crocheted flowers.  I learned from a couple of YouTube videos, including this one.  The best part is that you don't really have to know how to crochet to make them (I don't know how!)  Maybe next I'll tackle granny squares-- I think they're so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm totally YouTubing crocheted flowers tonight.

    ReplyDelete