I love it! So pretty to the ears. Can't wait to hear more of their stuff!
In other news, I'm getting geared up to start my Etsy shop! I plan to use the same name as this blog, but before I open it I need to create some inventory! I decided my first project is going to be a felted laptop case. It'll probably take me a while, so I may finish some jewelry in the meantime, but I'm excited nonetheless. I'll definitely be posting a link here the moment it's up and running.
Plus, All the Pretty Horses arrived this weekendt. It's one of the few Cormac McCarthy books I haven't read yet. I'm making so much progress on my 24 before 25 list, the sense of accomplishment is amazing!!!
Plus, All the Pretty Horses arrived this weekendt. It's one of the few Cormac McCarthy books I haven't read yet. I'm making so much progress on my 24 before 25 list, the sense of accomplishment is amazing!!!
Sugarplum dreams, my loves <3
No comments:
Post a Comment